Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Please Refrain from Cleaning Anything!

I'm less than enthralled with my wardrobe options for this trip, like many of you. I was kind of hoping that my collection of cute spring shoes, combined with a lovely pedicure, would carry me through the wardrobe angst. Since I don't like to come home to a dirty house (ha, I'm leaving my husband and child home alone, like it won't be dirty anyway), I decided to check off a few cleaning chores before I started packing. This was a grave mistake.

See, when you start wrestling with a shower door that has come off its track, and subsequently drop it on your toes, your desire to wear shoes at all goes straight out the window. Plus, no one is touching that foot for a pedicure now, I assure you!

So, let this be a warning to all of you. Please stop cleaning things now. Do not harm yourself in preparation for this trip. And if you see a girl hobbling around wearing flip-flops, with only one pedicured foot, and toes that look like an entire Hell's Angels club ran over them, that's me. Glad to meet you!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh thank you! I KNEW there was a reason I didn't feel like cleaning today.

Jenny said...

Bwahahahahaha. I just botched my manicure scrubbing the sink.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

My nails are nekkid right now and may still be tomorrow. Yikes! ;)